Our doctors have an expertise in the treatment of:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Depressive Disorders
- Autism, Asperger's, ADHD, & Behavioral Disorders
- Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, and Panic Disorder
Naturopathic Medicine Can Also Help You With:
- Addictions and Smoking Cessation
- Asthma, Allergies, or other Respiratory Illness
- Autism and Developmental Disorders
- Autoimmune Disease or other Immune Dysfunction
- Blood Pressure Imbalances
- Cancer Prevention and Supportive Treatments
- Cholesterol Imbalances
- Colds, Sore Throats, and Flu Treatment & Prevention
- Diabetes or Hypoglycemia
- Eating Disorders
- Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, or other Skin Disorders
- Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Food Allergies
- Headaches or Migraines
- Heartburn or Nausea
- Irregular Digestion
- Joint Pain, Back Pain, and Arthritis
- PMS, Menopausal Symptoms, or Hormone Imbalances
- Prostate Conditions
- Seizures and Neurological Disorders
- Thyroid Conditions
- Urinary Tract Disorders and Pelvic Pain
- Healthy Weight Loss
- And so much more
"Dr. Peyman always makes sure all my questions are answered, and is very knowledgeable about the topics we discuss. Now I feel vibrant and full of zest. This has been one of the best things I have ever done for me!" --Mrs. I., 53 year old woman who overcame back pain, irritable bowel syndrome, and weight gain.
Naturopathic medicine combines the best of both conventional and alternative treatments to offer an individualized approach that empowers the patient. As physicians, our first step is to perform a thorough medical consultation and examination, including ordering any necessary lab studies, to determine an accurate diagnosis. We then can proceed to discussing all of your options, and we will work with you to develop a treatment plan that is safe and effective. Naturopathic doctors can write prescriptions for in-person appointments for most prescriptions. However, in most cases, we will begin will a natural protocol that helps to eliminate the need for medications, and restores health as rapidly as possible. Naturopathic doctors are trained to find and eliminate the cause of disease rather than only treating the symptoms. By applying safe and effective natural therapies, your naturopathic physician will help you achieve optimal health.
Naturopathic doctors in Arizona are trained to offer you the following treatment options:
- Botanical (Herbal) Medicine
- Conventional Medications
“I cannot thank Dr. Peyman enough for her caring, concentrated and attentive diagnostic process. Her medical knowledge is a thorough and compelling mix of eastern and western modes. My energy returned and I felt revitalized after her acupuncture treatments, and the vitamin B intravenous supplement worked like a charm. Though I am afraid of needles, she put me entirely at ease. I would (and do) recommend her most highly!” --Ama, who was treated for migraine headaches and neck pain with acupuncture, IV vitamins, and homeopathic medicine.
We offer a free 15-minute phone consult to answer your questions.
Call to reserve your appointment.