How It Works
Getting Started with Integrative Treatment
Is Homeopathic Medicine Right For You?
The qualities of a good candidate for homeopathic medicine are:
- Awareness of symptoms, insight into the fact that they have a health problem, and readiness to accept help
- Ability to verbally express and clearly articulate their thoughts, feelings, and physical symptoms
- Consistency with following treatment regimens
- Commitment to following up every month until symptoms are resolved (usually takes 1/4 of the time that the illness has been present to resolve the illness)
Does this sound like you? If so, give us a call or request your free 15-minute consult online!
How to Get Started
Everyone starts with a free 15-minute consult
- Briefly tell the doctor about your health concerns and your history
- In order to tell whether homeopathic medicine will be likely to help you, the doctor needs to hear some unique symptoms that you experience when you are at your worst (physical symptoms, things that trigger symptoms, reactions to stressors, etc.)
- The doctor will let you know whether homeopathic treatment seems to be appropriate for your case
We are considered out-of-network providers, and do not take insurance as a form of payment. We do accept health savings account cards, and you can submit paperwork directly to your insurance company to try to get reimbursed by them.
Read about our package deal options below!
Initial Consultation: $550 (3.5 hours)
This is often broken into two sessions of 1 hr 45 minutes each, one session in the morning and one session in the afternoon, or each session on separate days. This is done for ease of scheduling or financial preference of the patient.
- $100 at the time of scheduling + $450 at time of visit
- If broken into two visits, they are 1 hour 45 minutes each, with $100 at the time of scheduling + $225 at each of the 2 first visits
Initial consultation involves:
- Discussion of your current medical concerns, past medical history, family history, and any other health concerns you have
- Physical examination as appropriate based on your health history
- Discussion of diagnosis, testing, and treatment options that may be helpful
- We will request of past medical records from other physicians if necessary
- We will order new labs if appropriate
- We may recommend vitamins, herbs, or other natural supplements
- Discussion of benefits and risks of homeopathic treatment
- In depth review of your primary symptoms, to determine which homeopathic medicine would be best to treat them
- Stories and examples of the symptoms at their worst
- Triggers or traumatic events that initiated the symptoms
- Thought patterns and speech patterns during symptom flares
- Emotional reactions to stressful events
- Behavioral changes when symptoms are increased
- Visible changes in facial expression, face color, pupil dilation, other visible changes when symptoms are strongest
- Changes in temperature of body, flushes of heat or chills in specific locations, perspiration, or sensitivity to heat or cold
- Physical sensations that occur when the symptoms are heightened
- Discomfort in the body, or pain anywhere in the body (headaches, digestive issues, tension internally or odd sensations in certain body parts) that comes on when symptoms are strongest
- Things that are soothing or help reduce symptoms
- Things that exacerbate or trigger symptoms
- Changes in thirst, specific cravings, or appetite alterations when symptoms are increased
- Any physical symptoms that occur often, regardless of whether they are directly associated with the main concerns
- We will prescribe a homeopathic medicine specific to your case, typically costing $8 per vial that would usually last over a month
- Homeopathic medicines can be mailed to out-of-state patients, and some are sold in stores
Follow Up Visits
- We will review your symptoms, assess of your response to treatment, and decide if changes are needed
- 30-minute regular follow up ($110)
- 15-minute mini follow up can be scheduled if you have been responding well to your protocol ($55)
- 45-minute extended follow up if you need significant changes to your protocol ($165)
- Follow ups are usually once per month at first, and can be reduced in frequency or increased if needed based on your individual case
- Dr. Peyman offers one free phone check-in within the first month of starting treatment, usually within the first 1-2 weeks.
- We will continue to schedule follow up visits, usually once every 4-8 weeks, until symptoms are resolved. This typically takes 1/4 of the time that the illness has been present.
(Visit prices are subject to change every 1-2 years.)
We find that patients get much better much faster when a combination of treatments are used simultaneously, such as homeopathic medicine, acupuncture, and counseling. You can sign up for a package of visits and services, and save $200 or more! Ask about our package deals when you call to schedule your appointment.