Step 1: Which provider is right for you?
- For bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and schizoaffective: Dr. Tara Peyman
- For autism, asperger's, ADHD, developmental disorders, and behavioral disorders: Dr. Hillary Lim
- For anxiety, panic, OCD, trauma, and depression in teenagers or adults: Dr. Vanessa Ruiz
- For PTSD, mood disorders, LGBT community, and transgender hormone therapy: Dr. David Frederick
- For chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, insomnia, anxiety, depression, family medicine: Dr. Cara Lan
- Counseling for mood disorders, anxiety, trauma, compulsive behaviors, children, couples: Menaj Shamsaee
Step 2: Request your free consult
Notes about the online calendars:
- Times listed in our online appointment scheduler are in Mountain Standard Time (Arizona).
- We cannot accept new patients who live in the following states, due to state laws governing the practice of naturopathic medicine: TN, SC, IA, FL, TX. We recommend finding a local provider instead.
- On Tuesdays, Dr. Peyman works from her home office, and offers appointments by phone or video consultation only.
- You may need to scroll down within the window of appointment types to view all of the appointment options.
- If you are viewing this page on a phone, and the online scheduler is not loading fully, please try turning the phone to landscape view or try opening the page on a tablet or computer to use the online appointment request feature.
Insurance & Rates
You may be eligible for insurance reimbursement for your office visits. We are not contracted with any insurance companies, so we are considered out-of-network providers. If you have out-of-network benefits with a PPO insurance plan, you may be reimbursed for your services at our offices. You may request a service summary after your visit with has the codes needed for your insurance company to process the visit information, and you can submit this to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
The best way to check your reimbursement eligibility is to call your insurance company, and ask them what your out-of-network benefits are. Be sure to tell them that you are not expecting insurance coverage, but insurance reimbursement for the cost of office visits. Most people with PPO plans are able to get some insurance reimbursement for office visits with out of network providers.
Payment will be made at the time of service, and if your insurance chooses to reimburse you, your insurance company will send you a check for the reimbursement amount. The amount of reimbursement will vary depending on your insurance plan.
Our rates are listed on the Getting Started page. The rates are standardized for new patient consultations. There are different durations of follow up appointments with different visit rates associated. We are a fee-for-service practice and payment is due at the time of service. We do accept health savings account (HSA) cards, and all major credit cards, as well as cash or check. We do not offer a sliding scale at this time.
New Patient Paperwork
All of our paperwork is submitted through our online patient portal. Once you are scheduled, we will send you electronic forms to complete through the Patient Health Records system (PHR).